Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary:
A career in Human Resources, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You'll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm's people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Key responsible areas include people engagement, annual performance, talent management, headcount management, Employee relations (complaints & investigation) , HR Strategy experience as an HR Business Partner, Strategic Workforce Planning, Rewards and compensation.
Detailed responsibilities include:
• In this role you will work with operational and tactical support to be a true change maker and partner as an HR expert. You will also participate in cross functional projects in collaboration with colleagues at PwC Human Capital unit. In this role you will
• Be a Strategic and tactical change maker within the HR field - develop and confirm HR-processes in place
• Support business leaders and managers with all Strategic, operational and tactical matters relating to the HC processes and people strategy
• Provide HR expert advice on specific areas
• We are looking for a manager with previous experience of qualified work within the HR field.
• If you are interested in working close to the business and have a knowledge of, and great interest in, digital development.
• You have the ability to explain HR strategies and decisions in a concrete way to clarify and create understanding.
Experience in one or more is considered a preferable:
• HR Business Partner experience - Develop People Strategy and respective initiatives
• Change Management initiatives
• Strategic Workforce Planning
• Employee relations experience (complaints & investigation)
• General HR work, a broad understanding of HR processes
• Reward experience would be a plus
• Bachelor's degree in human resources management or equivalent
• Previous experience in professional services firm or industry with people as the key business capabilities is preferred
• Ability to manage stakeholders from diverse background in a consultative but assertive way
• Demonstrates attention to detail, structured, strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrates agility and flexibility to work in a dynamic environment
• Experience with coaching junior team members
• Prior experience of using Workday is preferred
• Strong leadership skills.
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.