Job description / Role
Oracle is seeking a high-energy, customer obsessed, detail oriented senior marketer to drive integrated marketing campaigns. The position will be based in Saudi.
This marketer will be a trusted advisor to the business and take a data-driven approach to developing marketing and lead generation programs for the HCM SaaS portfolio. This requires the ability to synthesize the customer & market needs, the changing competitive landscape and differentiators to ensure revenue and market penetration targets are met.
The ideal candidate has a track record of successful campaign management and lead generation, is metrics-oriented, capable of interpreting complex reports, and turning them into actions.
He/She will be responsible for translating business requirements into marketing objectives and integrated tactics, aimed at significantly increasing awareness, driving demand, pipeline acceleration and customer engagement, further solidifying our position as an HCM SaaS leader and rapidly accelerating demand for our portfolio across the Saudi market.
The right candidate has experience working effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and execute the marketing strategy for the Saudi HCM Cloud business
• Effectively plan and accurately manage the marketing budget with a focus on delivering clear and measurable ROI.
• Deliver high impact marketing activity, including digital deployments and events, collaborating with EMEA marketing teams, in-country teams and sales stakeholders to align campaign strategy, messaging, tactics and ensure effective execution.
• Communicate plans to sales and business development stakeholders and actively participate in the business planning and demand management process locally.
• Identify and establish key relationships with strategic industry players, professional associations and co-marketing partners to open doors to CHRO buying centers.
• Actively explore and test innovative new tactics as appropriate and deploy the full marketing communications mix to SaaS decision makers.
• Represent Oracle HCM Cloud at customer and field marketing events as well as industry tradeshows.
• Partner with Digital COE, Communications teams on AR and PR programs and deliver required content and messaging.
• Collaborate with broader marketing community to develop and share best practices. Actively voice local marketing needs and requirements to create economies of scale in planning and execution.
• Ensure that marketing campaign tactics are appropriate and aligned with campaign effectiveness guiding principles and rules of engagement, and segment prioritization.
• Liaise with data team on acquiring and extracting the correct persona data for campaign implementation.
• Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics and overall ROI to internal stakeholders.
• Monitor, analyze and tune marketing activities to maximize conversion and key metrics
• Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate Sales channels are following up on all leads in a timely manner.
Required skills, competencies and experiences:
• Affinity for technology trends and understanding of the value of business solutions within the HCM cloud software industry, solid knowledge or competitive landscape
• Ability and desire to work at both strategic and tactical levels in all areas of marketing
• Reputation for producing real, measurable results and consistently exceeding business goals
• Ability to manage and collaborate with multiple key stakeholders, superior intercultural sensitivity and communications skills
• Excellent communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills.
• Native /Fluent Arabic is required.
• Experience delivering messaging and storytelling to drive engagement and call to action
• 8-10 years' experience and proven success in marketing roles with demonstrated ability to develop and execute highly effective programs within the technology/software sector
• Bachelor's Degree in Business and/or Economics, specialization in Marketing preferred
• Willingness to frequently travel to engage stakeholders, participate in planning meetings and external activities as required.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.