Job description / Role
• Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
• Develop positive relationships with clients
• Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
• Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
• Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
• Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
• Report on the status of accounts and transactions
• Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
• Monitor sales metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
• Experience on Manpower Sales.
• Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
• Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
• BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field
About the Company
Founded in 2007 with 1 employee and an aim to provide telecom services and HR consultancy, Saudi Intelligent Solutions has come a long way in the last decade. SIS has gone from strength to strength, surviving tough economic times and an ever-changing legal environment SIS is today one of the top human resource solution providers.
SIS has diversified its interests over the years. We have become first movers in the digital marketing and social media management industry and our success in the eCommerce market has seen us develop B2B portals in cooperation with industry giants such as HP and Apple.
Even while diversifying we have never lost our focus on our flagship product line, HR solutions. Our newly re-branded HR Solutions Division, Idarat HR, is today trusted by some of the biggest names in Saudi Arabia to deliver zero-hassle employment services. Our hundreds of contracted employees drive some of the biggest prestige projects in the Kingdom.
2018 promises to be another milestone year for the SIS group. As the Kingdom heads towards its Vision 2030 objectives, SIS is committed to supporting this vision and remaining effective and competitive throughout.