Job description / Role
Assumes a twenty-four hour responsibility for managing the human and material resources of the clinic in the best effective way in order to provide a proactive, safe and quality patient centered care in an environment which encourages staff to grow
- Maintains a flexible schedule to be available to staff members.
- Provides a climate in which staff can readily participate in change or innovations.
- Plan and support the integration of new staff.
- Responsible for new Employee Orientation and probation period Evaluation.
- Evaluates together with clinic mentors and assistant Head Nurse all new medical staff after probation period.
- Responsible for the clinic staff meetings Liaison with Human Resources regarding staff:
- New staff employment.
- Disciplinary and grievance actions.
- Work as part of the Facility Management Team in accordance with policy.
- Develops safety, cleanliness, and security standards for the clinic, responsible for the clinic Infection control programs.
- Regularly evaluates and monitors the use and replacement of equipment and supplies, meaning responsible for:
- Supplies ordering.
- Stock control.
- Evaluation of new products.
- Training on new products.
- Promote Diaverum product strategy.
- Uses supplies and resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintenance of water plant, monitors and all other medical- as well as other equipment.
- Manage patient planning: Scheduling.
- Holiday dialysis.
- Out-patient investigations. Laboratory tests.
- Interviews and assists with selection of staff for the clinic.
- Conducts timely performance evaluations for each staff member.
- Appoint suitable staff to all necessary clinic assignments.
- Counsels employees and advises the Area Manager of appropriate actions.
- Makes staff schedule changes to adjust for patient acuity levels and adequate clinic coverage.
- Advises and informs staff about implementation of Clinical Policies and Procedures.
- Keeps the Area Manager and Medical Director informed of problems or personnel issues.
- Promotes open and participative communication among staff.
- Registered Nurse, Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 5 years experience in dialysis
- Minimum 2 years experience as Head Nurse Assistant
- Successfully passed a Hemodialysis Training Program
- Certified in BCLS and preferably in ACLS
- Certified and registered with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties.
- Good communication skill preferably both in English and Arabic
- Computer Literate
About the Company
Are you looking for a single talent? Or do you need to recruit a whole team of industry experts? Mercans is at your service. You can tap into more than a decade of expertise working in human resources and recruitment in the challenging environments of the Middle East and North Africa. You have our database of more than 75,000 candidates at your disposal, and with it a better chance to find exactly what you're looking for.
Mercans gets you the connections you need to mobilize even very large teams at short notice. Our recruiters and experts are on site, and with them, your business has an established and reliable presence in the area.
You have the advantage of Mercans' very own candidates database, of which more than 35,000 candidates come pre-qualified. With us, you get the fastest, most experienced, and most reliable recruitment agency in the area.