Job description / Role
Prestigious government hospital in Saudi is seeking an experienced head nurse.
• Responsible for the management of Nursing personnel and resources.
• Coordinates activities among the multidisciplinary team.
• Functions as a role model for all unit personnel.
• Provides input regarding financial, human and materials management.
• Do you have a BS or Diploma in Nursing?
• Do you have 5+ years of clinical nursing experience?
• Do you have Head Nurse experience?
• Diploma in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing in country of professional practice (Essential).
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited School of Nursing in country of professional practice (Essential for Far Eastern, Middle Eastern, and Saudi candidates).
• Master Degree in Nursing from an accredited School of Nursing (Desirable).
• Current License as Registered Nurse (RN) from country of professional practice (Essential).
• Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Classification and Registration in good standing (Essential for incumbent managers).
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in acute care setting, two (2) years of which in a level of Charge Nurse, Head Nurse or Assistant Head Nurse position and/or demonstrates leadership qualities during relief Charge Nurse assignment (Essential).
• Minimum of three (3) years current postgraduate experience in acute care setting, two (2) years of which spent in ambulatory care/ outpatient setting (Essential).
• Minimum of one (1) year working experience in a managerial/ supervisory level (i.e., Head Nurse/Charge Nurse/ Assistant Head Nurse) (Essential).
• Excellent administrative, organizational, negotiation, and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Demonstrates problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions.
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Competitive salary and benefits
About the Company
Tifler Global Recruitment Services is a USA company that provides international medical recruitment solutions and services for hospitals located in the Middle East region. Currently, Tifler is supporting client medical facilities in six Middle Eastern countries.