Job description / Role
As a head of Asset Management you will be required to generate high margin and consulting sales by identifying and/or selling value propositions, leveraging elements of sector core services and digital solutions. You will ensure exceptional client outcomes through service excellence across multiple, complex capability areas in challenging environments.
Our client is a leading financial institution in KSA. They are a boutique Private Bank looking to add a Head of Private Banking to their team.
* Develop market leading thought leadership & industry alignment and recognition.
* Develop strong, partnering relationships with client personnel in order to challenge and influence their thinking and demand for capability services/resources.
* Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences
* Assess client's current asset status, their future needs, and investment goals
* Administer risk analysis surveys to determine their risk profile
* Create, organize, and maintain client portfolios
* Manage cashflow and physical assets such as property and real estate
* Design new services to meet sector and client demand.
* Drive professional development, building capability and capacity to meet market demand.
* Strong ability to lead the initial sales process; with an expectation to identify, develop and land new AM opportunities and to farm existing client accounts.
* Consistently manages team members effectively and coaches/mentors consultants and/or peers.
* Design, lead and deliver, complex value propositions to a high quality from specific needs to completion.
* Works as part of the Global Asset Management Community of Practice to Build global presence and scale Leverage out of region capability
* Ensure industry leadership in our approach to Asset Management.
* Competitive Salary
* Opportunity to work with an established organization
* Minimum 15 years' business experience including participation in the development and implementation of new capabilities.
* KSA Industry knowledge and regional experience is mandatory.
* A track record of operational performance improvement.
* Experienced people manager is desired
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Investment Officer
TGC Consulting Middle East
Head of Private Banking
|Saudi Arabia||28 Aug|
Director - Investment Banking
Global Bankers Search and Selection
Senior Manager - Strategy