Job description / Role
Client is a reputable Private Banking / Wealth Management investment firm located in Riyadh, and they require an experienced Head of Asset Management.
SAR 45,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + standard benefits
Candidates should have the following:
- 10-15 years' experience in one or more areas of Asset Management in regional or international institutions with at least 5 years in a senior managerial position.
- Good knowledge of / exposure to the MENA markets.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written communication skills)
- Proven strong leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in liaising with professional external clients and regulators.
- Comprehension of investment vehicles and the ability to gather and interpret research from various sources.
- Expertise in trading both quantitatively and fundamentally driven strategies.
- CME-1 is required
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
Head of Wealth Management
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Real Estate Investment Manager
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent