Job description / Role
Candidates should have the following:
- 10-15 years' experience in one or more areas of Asset Management in regional or international institutions with at least 5 years in a senior managerial position.
- Good knowledge of / exposure to the MENA markets.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written communication skills)
SAR 55,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + medical + tickets + holiday + bonus
- Proven strong leadership skills.
- Extensive experience in liaising with professional external clients and regulators.
- Comprehension of investment vehicles and the ability to gather and interpret research from various sources.
- Expertise in trading both quantitatively and fundamentally driven strategies.
- CME-1 is required
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.