Job description / Role
• Demonstrate proven records on establishing and implementing spare parts warehouse and distributions operations including processes, facility layout, quality procedures, operations planning, system, HSE and organization structure.
• Change management experience
• Has the ability to work on semi-harsh environments
• Experienced on handling spare parts logistics for mass brands is must
• Currently handling spare parts operations
• 3PL and/or OEM related experience on handling spare parts
• SME on designing and implementing spare parts operations setup with 15+ years of related experience
• Familiar with Warehouse Management System and TMS systems to serve the requirements of spare parts logistics, interface with key accounts and provide operations visibility to all stakeholders
• Has designed, implemented and managed SLAs with key accounts/clients to deliver the expected service level agreement supported by SOPs and measured KPI’s for operations deliverables
• With 15 + years of experience in a similar role, you must be an effective leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• You will be professional, able to manage your time effectively, have strong IT abilities and focus on delivering the highest possible customer satisfaction.
About the Company
Human Capital House was set up in the year 2013 with a vision to be a progressive talent acquisition partner for organizations within the local and regional market in the Middle East.
As international markets get ever demanding, corporations globally are presented with the challenges of attracting the right talent. Human capital retention and recruitment remain a critical factor to the success of any company. Strategic decision to recruit the right talent is a key issue to organization as wrong candidate selection can potentially be disastrous to their efficiency.
The critical aspect of choosing the right individual with the apt experience and knowledge becomes more crucial as he/she would need to share the ambitions of the employer, while fitting in to the new culture. Human Capital House has both the experience and expertise to help its clients make the right choice of selection. From understanding client requirements, through identifying and assessing the candidates, our systematic approach strives to ensure successful executive recruitment.