Job description / Role
This organisation are a value based industrial manufacturer with a wide range of interests in petrochemicals, chemicals and plastics. Downstream, they are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-performance BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) films, supplying a broad range of products aimed at various applications.
This opportunity offers the successful individual the opportunity to take over the management of the business unit, be accountable for maximizing economic value and for directing key functions at the BU: marketing and sales, sales & operations planning, operating cost control, operational excellence, CAPEX and inventory management
Manages the strategic direction of the BU by planning, coordinating and directing these activities and maximising profitability of the BU operations. Assumes full responsibility for BU’s profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- BOPP BU consists of 2 different plants, BOPP, SPC compounding.
- More than 65% of the BU sales are export, which involves many sales, logistics and financial communications and documentations to have a right business transaction.
- BOPP customers are plastic converters for food packaging, tape manufacturer, labels, printing and laminations.
- University degree in General Management, Engineering, university; MBA is a plus
- 15+ years’ experience preferably in relevant industry or function role; 3 years in general management role
Job Specific Skills:
Apart from having exceptional experience and knowledge of BOPP Films;
- Excellent leadership, planning and organizing skills
- Experience effectively communicating with and managing major customers
- Stakeholder management at both the executive level and down through the management layers
- Negotiations and business planning
About the Company
Listgrove limited, established in 1975, has grown entirely by organic expansion, rather than mergers or acquisitions. Our passion is to help organisations maintain a competitive edge by maximising the performance of their people. We provide a complete range of Recruitment and Human Resource Management solutions for today’s manufacturing industries, with Strength-in-depth in plastics, packaging and related sectors that sets us apart in the market place. Unrivalled experience and specialist expertise underpins Listgrove’s ability to provide successful solutions against demanding and diverse assignment briefs.
The company has established a leading presence in many of the key global markets for professional recruitment and has positioned itself with other HR services which offer the opportunity for future growth. Within the UK market, Listgrove has also built a strong regional presence, consequently Listgrove is among the most widely recognised brands in the manufacturing sector.
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
Deputy Managing Director