Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an international card company based in Riyadh, we are looking to hire Head of Business Development.
The position entails:
• Good understanding of the Payments Industry in the Kingdom, with 8-10 years experience.
• Good relationships with key players in Saudi, including with SAMA / Saudi Payments, Local Acquirers.
• Knowledge of key players – vendors such as Al Hamrani / Geida.
• Experience in Business Development, good negotiations skills, presentation skills, full sales cycle management.
• Managing multiple relationships and projects.
• Ability to keep abreast of local initiatives and market developments and report internally.
• Monitor local laws and legislation which could potentially impact the business.
The ideal candidate:
• Saudi national
• Minimum 8 years in Payments and/or Retail Banking
• Prior experience with SAMA and/or Saudi Payments
• Good knowledge of terminal benders
We are looking for somebody comfortable to work in a small office and be the sole responsible for BD in the region.
If you are interested in the role, please don't hesitate to apply.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.