Job description / Role
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
Expectations and Tasks
- As CoE Lead you will play an instrumental role in the delivery setup and structure as well as the efficiency and development of your team of experts.
- You participate in the sales process, judging delivery readiness for proposals and coordinating with peers in other practice areas to provide a comprehensive delivery approach.
- You drive customers' success through the delivery of implementation projects, application and technical services.
- You support in project steering committees, escalated projects, and pre-sales activities.
- Communicate a clear vision of the future:
- Understand SAP and department strategy.
- Create vision and plan accordingly.
- Discuss, explain and actively promote the vision within own team, to peers and customers
- Set demanding goals and empower accountability to execute on the mission: derive clear and challenging targets from the level upon plan, assign targets and set priorities, encourage people to take ownership, be there when necessary to decide, to backup or to help refocus. Leading team to a utilization target that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Actively establish relationships characterized by mutual respect and trust: Establish and manage relationship with Customers. Stimulate individuals to broaden and make use of their network, respect different opinions, diverse cultures and values, work to overcome organizational boundaries and silo thinking, do not accept knowledge hiding
- Coach people on their individual development and career opportunities and act as a mentor: Developing consultant talent to deliver great customer service and employee satisfaction. Support team members and mentees in development planning and fulfillment, act as coach and guide for individuals to find their right career track, turn active if individuals are passive on their development
- Show passion on the job: act as a role model for the team, show authentic behaviour, pride and enthusiasm in the own job, demonstrate best practices and encourage team members to share own experiences, celebrate success, promote SAP as a great place to work
- Drive initiative: lead key cross-functional initiatives in growing SAP business from bid stage to successful delivery.
- Must have consulting or services background, with experience from sales to delivery engagement
- Ideally have cloud implementation experience
- Ensuring realization of the sector margin targets (consulting)
- Ensure consulting related KPIs are met
- Realization of Region Deliverables including Customer Sat
- Supply, Demand and Forecast (skill gap planning) Management
- Resource allocation management of Field Services assignments
- Responsible for managing internal projects
- Identifying of training needs for strategic areas
- Experience in leading virtual teams cross-border
- Experience in decision making within own area of responsibility / project
- Language: English fluent, Arabic is an advantage
- Travel: Required
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.