Job description / Role
My partner is a leading beauty and lifestyle retailer in Saudi Arabia, who really inspire each and every guest. One of the top performers in the market and that's because of their passion to have the most trendy and casual products which can let you have a real unique experience
• Participates in Division, Company, and Corporate strategic planning activities for specific projects (e.g., risk assessment, bid/no bid analysis, participation in business plan development, etc.).
• Provides technical guidance to assigned personnel, and ensures proficiency and timeliness of contract administration.
• Makes staffing assignments and reassignments as Company and project needs arise.
• Recruits, interviews, and evaluates prospective employees.
• Hires, offers personnel development, conducts performance evaluations, counsels, takes corrective action as required, and approves terminations
• Collaborates with Division and project management to ensure proper support in proposal preparation, as well as contract negotiations and administration.
• Reviews requests for proposals to identify risks and contractual terms not conforming to Company policy.
• Negotiates the more difficult, complex, or sensitive issues with clients
• Analyze Procurement, contracts, finance and other reports to gain insights into how to improve performance and maximize growth
• Resolving contractual and commercial problems
• Offering direction and instruction
• Risk assessment
• Reviewing and developing operational process flows
• Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
• Overseeing financial KPI’s
• Management/mentoring/training of other Quantity Surveyors concerned with winning new business, exploring new avenues of activity and seeking opportunities that the company can exploit in its bid to develop and grow.
• Within these teams, commercial managers are responsible for the financial management of projects, putting together bids for new work
• Looks for opportunities to grow a business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities
• Analyzes sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can adjust improve performance
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related field / experience
• Strong verbal, written, and presentation communication skills. Fluent in English and Arabic both written and spoken
• Exceptional management, interpersonal, written and presentation skills experience is required
• Requires a comprehensive knowledge of industry business practices and the negotiation of prime contracts
• Problem solving
• Leadership style
• 5 years experience in Retail / Vendor, same role (desired)
About the Company
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.