Job description / Role
The position performs monthly, quarterly and year-end closing consolidation. Prepares financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
* One of the largest sovereign wealth funds in the world
* Manage monthly, quarterly and year-end closing consolidation, and prepares appropriate financial statements
* Reviews and interprets financial reporting requirements, rules and regulations
* In charge of inter-company transactions and reconciliation
* Coordinates with affiliated entities' finance team for timely financial reporting
* Manages implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
* Competitive package and an opportunity to work with one of the most influential organizations in KSA
* An Accounting degree from accredited institution of higher education ( ACA, ACCA or US CPA)
* At least 8+ years of relevant experience with Big 4 audit firm or with a large conglomerate dealing in General Ledger, consolidation and intercompany transaction.
* Strong hands on General ledger transactions and consolidation experience with a mid to large enterprise accounting system.
* Effective oral and written communication skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group Financial Controller
|Saudi Arabia||8 Dec|
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Chief Finance Officer