Job description / Role
Required to join an engineering consultancy in Saudi Arabia. The successful will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of construction supervision strategy across the company.
Responsibilities will include
• Monitoring and reporting regularly ton corporate Construction Supervision issues, opportunities and development plans
• Establish and maintain corporate Construction Supervision management procedures and systems t
• Maintain all standard Construction Supervision contracts (clients, sub-consultants, and joint ventures)
• Monitor and coordinate with the Heads of Departments the preparation of Construction Supervision procedures and systems t
• Direct, support and monitor the performance of the Site Project Managers in all activities and issues related to Construction Supervision QA/QC and EHS.
• Coordinate with the Human Resources Manager the recruitment planning of Construction Supervision resources
• Direct, support and monitor the performance of all Construction Supervision Project Managers, and all other construction supervision management staff.
• Prepare all Technical and Financial Proposals according to received RFP’s for Construction Supervision Projects.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Bachelor degree in civil engineering, although candidates qualified in other construction related engineering disciplines will also be considered
• 20 + years post graduate experience with experience in the supervision of high rise building projects
• Extensive experience in the Gulf ideally KSA
• Must have corporate level experience and track record of implementing company wide procedures and strategies
• Excellent communication and report writing skills
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Senior Construction Manager
Director of Projects / Head of Construction
Project Manager - Infrastructure
Project Manager / Resident Engineer - Hospital
|Saudi Arabia||4 Nov|