Job description / Role
• To manage the Credit Analysis unit and check if all cases have done are in line with Company Policy.
• Predict risk rating to monitor cash flows and hence operate limits accordingly.
• Ensuring strict implementation of Credit policy and procedures of the financing company and having an effective centralized Credit Administration with the aim of instituting proper risk controls, tight credit process, quality credit and properly executed security documentation. Supervise Credit Administration.
• Supervises and manages sound overall risk management policies and procedures.
• Segregate the borrowing relationships into various market sections.
• Reviews and finalizes Terms of Acceptance / Risk appetite Acceptance Criteria
• Assigns customer relationships to various Credit Analysts, and paces annual reviews over the year, to ensure efficient workflow.
• Perform preliminary screening of new credit requests and give screened new relationships to credit analysts for full analysis.
• Recommend to Credit Committee members the level of Support Security documentation for each borrowing relationship.
• Approves availment for LCs & Guarantees, debits to accounts in excess of certain amounts, temporary excesses over lines.
• Recommends to upgrade/downgrade credits.
• Manage assigned risk assets portfolio in line with the credit facilities approved by senior management.
• Continually assess the business, financial and economic risks, assess opportunities to maximize the returns from the potential defaulter.
• To receive, compile & provide regular information to regions/ branches & credit units about customers connected accounts & those guaranteed loans & facilities granted by the region/branches.
• Prepare and / or update the assigned client risk portfolio.
• Maximize line utilization and profitability of the assigned portfolio while managing the risks within institutional standards
• Assess credit risk of the assigned client and ensure the credit lines are within acceptable standards.
• Review and monitor Remedial Portfolio, classification of assets and provisioning.
• Provide regular MIS on Recovery and Corporate Restructuring.
Credit Admin Function
• Having an effective centralized credit administration Process and Procedures with the aim of having proper risk controls, tight credit process, quality credit and properly executed and legally binding security documentation.
• Implement company Credit policy and ensure compliance of the respective approvals as per policy.
• Monitor and report exceptions
• Automate Credit Admin functions to ensure quick turnaround of process times through simplified documentation and administration procedure.
• Train the subordinates from time to time based on the needs identified.
• Prepare manpower plan for his department as per the volume of business.
SAR 40,000 to 50,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• The qualifying candidates should hold an MBA in Finance/Banking or management with 10-12 years’ experience out of which at least 5 years in Senior credit risk role with banks or with financing companies in Saudi Arabia.
• Knowledge of Basel 2 and credit risk systems is a must.
• Should have good spoken as well as written skills in both Arabic and English.
About the Company
UG INC. is a conglomerate established in 2007. Our service model in Contingency & Retained executive search, assessment, and recruitment remains unparalleled in the industry, as we provide sophisticated, in-depth, global coverage with the personal services like that of a boutique firm.
We have the coverage to search the world for talent and tap into the increasingly international pool of senior executive leaders to top down. We deliver executive search and leadership consulting solutions through our powerful network of offices in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia/Pacific.
Our focus is on Fashion, Medical & health, Automotive, Construction, Oil & Energy, Education, Hospitality, digital and technology positions of different nationalities across globe for EMEA & APAC Region. We seek the best candidates, wherever they are located; the extensive cooperation among our branches enables us to spread a far-reaching net. Our global partner offices work together seamlessly to meet your executive search needs.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|
Finance Director (Arabic Speaker Essential)
|Saudi Arabia||22 Oct|
Big Fish Recruitment
Finance Modelling Manager