Job description / Role
Our client is high profile organisation aligned to the 2030 Vision.
We are looking for an experience SAUDI NATIONAL to lead the Cyber Security Strategy for a key organisation in the Kingdom.
Candidates will be experience in the management of Cybersecurity objectives by setting individual objectives, managing performance, developing, and motivating the team to maximize performance.
You will be responsible for the:
- Design and implementation of all Strategies, Policies, Procedures
- Ongoing Review, Audit of the existing structure
- Recommendation and delivery of improvements, innovations
- Mentoring, development, and training programs for staff- Management of documents and procedures.
- Operating the Information Security Risk Management process.
- Maintaining all Information Security Risk Management documentation.
- Management Risk Profiles for each asset.
- Performing Risk Assessments.
- Identification of Threats.
- Identification Vulnerabilities.
- Perform and coordinate penetration testing exercises when required.
- Evaluating Risk.
- Governance and Controls
- You must have exposure to the following technologies ISO/IEC 27001/27002, 27005, NIST, IATA SeMS, CANSO, RTCA DO-326A, RTCA DO-XYZ.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
- Guide and ensure the development and implementation of appropriate Cybersecurity policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, and internal controls to support execution of the The Company work programs, in line with The Company, KSA Local Law and international standards.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Cybersecurity system, processes, and practices taking into account best practice and standards, improvement of processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
- Ensure that all Cybersecurity reports are completed timely and comply with The Company's policies and standards.
- 10+ years of overall technical experience, 5+years of Information Security management role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, software engineering, or any related specialization.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.