Job description / Role
Head of Data Science (ML, AI, Computer Vision)
My client is going through a major Digital Transformation (Google Cloud) they have an approved budget for 20+ Data Scientists of all levels from 1+ years commercial experience to implement Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence across all areas of the business. They have mass amounts of Data ready for interpretation tens of terabytes.
- Leading the Data Science strategy.
- Managing stakeholders and multiple projects / initiatives
- Building a team of world class ML, AI Data Science professionals.
- Building multiple POC Machine Learning models to pitch to stakeholders for production. (Will be expected to be at least 40% hands on until the team is established)
- Working on Convolutional Neural Networks / Neural Nets.
- Building state of the art Recommender Systems
- Automation of business processes and procedures.
- Working on marketing, customer, Computer Vision, Video and streaming Data for all types of customer and competitor predictions.
- PhD or Masters in a Data Science, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other Quantitative Field
- Experience leading teams of 25+ Data Scientists for large scale organisations
- Ability to think outside the box as you will be part of a world class Data Science team where you will be expected to strategize and recommend Ideas and initiatives, of where you could implement Models across the business.
- Competency in Python Machine Learning Models: Scikit-learn, Tensorflow for Deep Learning, Theano, Numpy, Pandas, for Data Extraction. (Can Consider R, and other Scientific Languages)
- Experience working with Cloud Data, the client uses Google Cloud Platform (GCP) but any other Cloud providers are fine. AWS, AZURE, IBM, Rackspace etc.
Nice to have: VISUALIZATION using Tableau, Qlikview, Percision Campus, or Datawrapper
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
CTO (IT Solutions)
A Leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar
PMO and Service Delivery Manager
Data Scientist and Data Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||21 Apr|