Job description / Role
Head of Data Science - E Commerce - Jeddah - Saudi Arabia
This is a Senior Manager Position for A Head of Data Science to Come in and shape the data science strategy for one of the largest Business Conglomerates in Saudi Arabia
This is a leadership role where you will run the Data Analytics, vision, strategy and roadmap for the organisation and Drive Business Innovation through the use of Data Science and Analytics. This is working for a firm who manages large volumes of Data within the E commerce industry.
This is a permanent role based in Jeddah, Paying competitively & benefits.
As the head of Data science, you will lead from the Front as a Data Scientist. This role will be for someone to build and develop a data science team; and use Analytics and Data Science to help the business grow.
This will be a key role in working with Technology and the business & shaping & increasing the level of data science literacy within the organisation.
* Develop standards and processes for a data science solution
* Drive the Strategy of Data Analytics within different Business area
* Be hands on and drive the team to use the correct data analytics technology stack
* Develop and implement strategic partnership with the business
What's on Offer
* Competitive salary
Health care you and dependents
* Manager position in a Large well established business running Data Science for the firm.
Key skills and qualifications
* 10 years Experience within Data Science / AI / Machine Learning
* Proven experience Managing teams as a Head of Data Science
* ability to develop new tools, methodologies within Data Science
* Proficiency in one ofthe following: SAS, Stata, R, and/or Python
* Experience leading projects in data science field required.
* Experience with working in a software / application development environment
* Must have worked in an environment where analytics / AI models are deployed and operational.
* statistics, structured and unstructured data analysis, predictive modeling techniques and data visualization
* Agile Methodology
* Cloud experience: AWS / Azure or any other enterprise platforms
* Exposure to big data, AI, IoT and Machine Learning.
* Excellent SQL scripting
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.