Job description / Role
Saudi Nationals are preferred
• To provide leadership, direction, and management of the Finance and Accounting Team for a START UP aligned to the 2030 Vision.
• Primary responsibility for the planning, implementation, management, and running of all the finance activities of project, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and negotiations.
• Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Financial Controller will have oversight and responsibility for the following:
• As a member of the senior management team, participate in the development and refinement of project's overall vision and strategy and contribute to the overall process of corporate management and decision-making to ensure project maximizes its short, medium, and long term financial targets while achieving overall objectives.
• In coordination with the CEO and the senior management team, formulate and lead the implementation of the functional strategy in line with project's vision, mission, and corporate objectives.
• Ensure that the strategy is translated into annual operational business plans for the Finance Department and that performance is monitored to ensure business plans are in line with the strategy.
• Continually monitor and evaluate the strategy of the company to ensure the long-term financial viability of the organization.
• Direct the preparation and consolidation of the Finance Department budgets and monitor financial performance against the budget so that potential financial challenges and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon.
• Define and recommend an optimal organization structure for the department and direct the development of departmental structures in coordination with Organization Excellence and Strategic Planning functions so that resources are optimally utilized and communication can take place in an efficient manner.
• Lead the Finance Department by setting individual objectives to employees, managing their performance, recruiting qualified staff, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and acting as a role model for subordinates - in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance to achieve functional objectives.
• Ministry of Finance and other relevant ministries and governing Private sector partners
• Consultants and
• Financial institutions, banks and investors
• Board members and other stakeholders
• Saudi National preferred
• CA, CPA and/or Advanced degree in Finance
• 10 to 15 years of experience out of which the last 5 years should be in a similar capacity
• Exposure to dealing with the government is essential
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Strong knowledge of local and international accounting principles
• Understanding of financing requirements of the real estate industry
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment
Financial Controller (Finance Manager)
A Leading Telecommunications Company In Saudi Arabia
Regional Finance Controller