Job description / Role
As the most senior Finance person in country, the responsibility is to partner with the Country Manager to provide in depth value added analysis and drive compliance and process excellence. The incumbent is also responsible for accurate monthly Financial Accounts, quarterly forecasts and budgets and development of the Finance team.
World leader in travel retail.
* Work closely with local sales and operations team to drive compliance and control
* Understand business and challenge local country manager, providing insightful analysis
* Drive process improvement and remove inefficiencies
* Preparation of monthly Financial Accounts within three working days and load to Hyperion for the business
* Preparation of quarterly forecasts for the business
* Work with credit control function to ensure accurate on time billing and timely collection
* Working closely with Non financial personnel to develop financial understanding.
* Investigation into budget and forecast variances and liaison with management.
* Responsible for working with external and internal auditors.
* Ensuring compliance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements (SOX).
* Development of the onsite Finance team.
* Assisting with the integration of acquisitions and other Actuant subsidiaries.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Fully qualified Accountant (preferably ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
* Demonstrated ability to constructively challenge, influence and persuade commercial and operations management.
* Demonstrated responsibility in financial control and reporting for a multi national organisation.
* Advanced system and analytical skills [Excel/Hyperion]. Oracle experience would be an advantage.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.