Job description / Role
Lead the accounting activities of the company ensuring adequate controls are established to safeguard company's assets and ensure compliance with all statutory reporting and regulations.
A growing subsidiary of one of the largest airlines in the Middle East region.
* Lead the financial accounting team to deliver effective and efficient processes, developing and embedding controls that safeguard our assets and manage risk appropriately. Specifically.
* Ensure regularly evaluate the operation of processes and controls and discuss with budget holders and/or senior management as necessary, making use of KPIs to monitor compliance.
* Lead on compliance with the Financial Procedures Manual, ensuring that all procedures and policies are business focused and communicated effectively.
* Maintain adequate system of internal control designed to protect the company's assets and minimize expenses and ensure swift resolution of all differences.
* Review and approve monthly payroll journals including allocations & accruals and the preparation of month and year end accounts.
* Analyze and review internal systems and procedures and implement changes to provide greater efficiency in processing transactions and preparation of reports.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
* BSc in Finance / Business Administration with satisfactory academic performance. MBA desirable
* Certified Public Accountant (ACCA, CPA, CMA)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller
Big Fish Recruitment
Excelsior Group ME
Finance Manager (CA, ACCA, CPA, CMA - Oil and Gas)