Job description / Role
The Head of Guest Relations will be responsible for providing the vision and leadership, necessary to enable the design, delivery, and optimization of experiences to maintain customer loyalty, advocacy and satisfaction and improve the overall customer experience across the destination including the Arrival and Departure building, Welcome Centre, VIP Services and Experience Management.
Our client is a globally reputed giga-project that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme. They are seeking a head of guest relations who will monitor the progress towards the achievement of the Guest Relations department KPIs, set direction, and take corrective and/ or preventive actions to address any areas of under-performance or deficiencies.
* Ensure that the Guest Relations department plans, and performance are within the approved budget and timescales through providing timely and accurate progress reports to the General Manager on the operational progress of the department
* Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, feedbacks, and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues
* Collaborate with the Consultant/General Manager to obtain guidance on strategic/operational improvements in resort operations to deliver optimal customer experience and maximize revenue
* Develop SOPs for ensuring consistency in delivery of customer experience across asset classes to ensure continuity of the island experience
* Measure customer satisfaction metrics, including quantitative and qualitative responses
* Serve as the internal leader and "go to" expert for all matters on sustainability and become the central point of contact for the organization's responses to questions on sustainability
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed giga-project in Saudi Arabia.
* Strong leadership skills and proven capability to influence cross-function teams
* Excellent problem-solving skills, principled approach to understand problems and opportunities, and data-driven approach to decisions
* 4 years' experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, sales and marketing, management operations, or related professional area
* 10+ years of operational experience with a major hotel group and/or hotel management company
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.