Job description / Role
Established in 1979 the company is a Leading international corporations operating in the field of manufacturing/retailing
They also have considerable investments in the real estate industry in Saudi Arabia, Europe, Asia, the United States and China. In addition to investment in private property in Europe, Asia, Middle East (Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, India, China and Korea) through the private property fund or direct investment. It has as well investments in the stock market in 25 countries.
They are currently looking to recruit Head of HR for their office in Riyadh
Duties & Responsibilities
• Developing and implementing human resources policies.
• Supporting strategic objectives.
• Hiring staff and negotiating employment agreements.
• Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations.
• Managing staff wellness and performance reviews.
• Motivating and supporting current staff.
• Maintaining staff records.
• Handling employee benefits.
• Identifying staffing needs and creating job descriptions.
• Designing and directing training program
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management.
• 10 -15 years’ experience in HR
• Experience in Grading System
• Experience in Policies & Procedures
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Superior interpersonal skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Budget management experience.
• Strong people skills.
• Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
• Computer literacy.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering