Head of HR
Job description / Role
Head of HR - KSA
Exceptionally exciting Head of HR position for an individual looking for autonomy and high levels of ownership in a newly created entity, with strong financial backing and immense potential!
Leading Holding Group have expanded into a high potential space, bringing best in class globally to establish themselves as a pioneer within the natural resources space and in line with the Kingdom's Vision 2030.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Strategic HR Business Partner for Management Team, working on new venture as a project, tied to larger holding company
* Establishment of Human Resources Department & alignment on local plans & processes
* Compensation & Benefits
* People & Talent (Acquisition, Management, Performance Management)
* There is a competitive package on offer with flexibility depending on experience.
Key qualities of the successful candidate include:
* 10+ years HR experience
* Experience and knowledge in industry is preferred
* Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development
* Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
* Proven track record of delivering measurable results in a fast paced environment
* Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organisation and flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
* Proficiency in making timely, effective, decisions that are aligned with business needs and company values
* Demonstrated ability to partner / collaborate within and outside of HR written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages will be an advantage
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Director of Human Resources
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
|Saudi Arabia||18 Nov|
Al Rajhi Hydraulic Center (RHC)
Head of HR
|Saudi Arabia||27 Feb|
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||3 Mar|