Job description / Role
A leading Pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting a Head of HR for their Riyadh office.
Please note that due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals can be considered for this role.
Please note that you must meet all the criteria set out below for your application to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted within 5 working days. If you are not contacted by us within that time, please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
The main responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Oversees all HR strategy and activities and ensures the proper implementation of HR-related policies and procedures.
- Responsible for talent attraction, talent management, employee development, compensation and benefits, and personnel-related affairs across the Company as well as enhancing the Company's overall Human Resources practices.
- Ensure the protection of Employees and promote a healthy working environment and culture throughout the Organisation.
- Review, design, and implement efficient organisation structures with the right layers, spans, and controls, manpower planning & talent acquisition.
- Responsible for hire-to-retire, employee life cycle process, and procedures.
- Drive appropriate learning and development initiatives as well as succession planning.
- Must ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations of KSA.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, only Saudi Nationals will be considered.
- Must have experience as HR Head/Director at a Manufacturing company (FMCG / Pharmaceutical).
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or similar relevant field.
- Established proven track record and be able to demonstrate competencies in all aspects of HR with a focus on Organization Development and Succession Planning.
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource operations and legal regulations.
- Having led and developed teams to deliver high-quality outcomes.
- Applicants should be available for face-to-face interviews in the location mentioned above.
About the Company
Kinetic is a Middle East-based company that has been successfully providing a full range of recruitment solutions for leading Pharmaceutical, Agritech, Medical Device, Chemical and Sustainability organizations since 2012.
We provide an executive search service geared to any level of roles within these verticals which is led by industry experts. Our service is driven by innovative, established and proven research teams who customize each individual requirement from our clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
HR Manager - School