Job description / Role
You will join a leading business based in Jeddah, reporting to the Chief Executive Officer. With circa 250 employees this company leads the way within the manufacturing industry.
* Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
* Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
* Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
* Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
* Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
* Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
* Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
* Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
* Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* 10 years of related experience (consultancy work is applicable).
* Saudi National
* Bachelor's degree plus professional certification (e.g. CIPD) and/or MBA.
* AED 40,000.00
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.