Job description / Role
Head of HR - Jeddah - KSA National
A well-known business with a head office based in Jeddah is seeking an experienced Head of HR to lead the function and provide integral support in talent management strategies.
A well-known business headquartered in Jeddah and have an upcoming IPO.
* Manage the HR function, handling all policies & procedures, employee services, and compliance with Saudi employment law
* Implement and maintain policies and procedures including a performance appraisal system and salary grading
* Member of the senior leadership team, drive changes and decisions
* Responsible for all employee services
* Oversee HR budget
* Lead recruitment cycle for employees at all levels
* Deliver company training and manage the training calendar
* Monitor all legal requirements in line with KSA employment law
* Run employee engagement initiatives
Competitive salary package on offer
* 10 years HR experience, at least 2-3 in a management role
* Full working knowledge of KSA employment law and proven compliance experience
* Excellent knowledge of talent management strategies including talent development, talent acquisition and employee engagement
* Strong leadership qualities and be able to influence senior stakeholders
* Candidates must be based in Jeddah or relocate to Jeddah
* Saudi Nationals preferred for this role due to localisation laws
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.