Job description / Role
Our client is looking for a Head of HR to join their organization. The head of HR will report in to the COO and will be required to lead the company through a transformation.
Government Entity (confidential)
The organization is currently undergoing a transformation and is seeking an experienced Head of HR to lead this.
Other responsibilities include:
* Implement HR strategy within the organisation working alongside business leaders
* Lead and develop the HR team
* Enforce best practice
* Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters
* Develop effective HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus
* Advise on compliance and risk management issues
* Work within and apply key business drivers to people management strategies
* Ensure that managers and staff are fully aware of HR policies
* Management of high performance generalist HR services
* Introduce and drive change management initiatives
* Overall responsibility of the recruitment process
* Oversee investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
* Keep all employees informed of key organisational issues
* Evaluate and make recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes
* Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the organization
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work with an established organization.
* Must be a Saudi National
* Minimum 15 years' experience
* Extensive experience in a senior HR role
* Qualified CIPD member preferred.
* Strong track-record in HR generalist and change management roles
* Commercial acumen and credibility
* Extensive experience of managing a team
* Faultless communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Human Resources
Quest Search & Selection
Staffing and Recruitment Section Head (Saudi National)
Talent and HR Director
ITP Media Group (ITP Publishing)