Job description / Role
Quest is excited to be collaborating with a prominent beauty and wellness company in the cosmetics sector who are seeking a HR Director for their Riyadh, KSA office.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly skilled and professional team. We are particularly interested in Arabic-speaking candidates, ideally Saudi Nationals.
* KPI-management: Key driver of employee engagement, talent acquisition and talent retention. Development of Human Resources Strategy by creating annual plans, budget and execution.
* Project-management: Create, coordinate, and manage a project from start to finish to improve and enhance Human Resource processes with strong link to digital applications/tools.
* Stakeholder management: Build up and have a good relationship and frequent contact internally with the Management Team and individual team members.
* Team: Leading the Human Resource team: help, develop, coach, train and motivate employees. Coordinate larger operational processes such as new market entry process.
* Human Resources Strategy: Proactively search for, work on, and implement improvements, chances and other opportunities that will help to improve KPI's such as recruitment, retention, employee engagement, employee turnover, absence, visa management.
* 5 - 7 Experience with Human Resources in KSA in a retail organization, preferable beauty or luxury.
* Advanced in Excel, PowerPoint and HR systems
* People management skills, team management, influential and leadership
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* Ability to work with governmental authorities
* Knowledge in local legislation and procedures in Human Resources and Labor Law in KSA
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Manager – Multi National Engineering
Big Fish Recruitment
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
Regional HR Manager
Regional HR Manager
HR Director - Healthcare Product Portfolio