Job description / Role
Head of Information Security - KSA
Leading payments company, based in Saudi Arabia, are hiring for a Head of Information Security.
• This truly is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing programme that is leading KSA in their field.
• The role is a combination of Operational Security Management as well as a hands on ability to deliver on gaps spotted within the information security function.
The Head of Infosec will have:
• Previous experience in payments is highly desirable.
• Strong understanding of Information security frameworks
• An ability to demonstrate key stakeholder management to articulate key infosec models and strategies.
• Track record in acting as the central support for all Market and Business Units, lead on Information Security Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• Hands on experience in building, designing and implementing information security frameworks
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.