Job description / Role
Our client a leading Investment House is looking for an experienced IT manager to manage the complete technology function. It is crucial that the applicant has experience within a brokerage firm.
* Effectively manage the IT system, staff, function & resources, & ensure the smooth integration of the IT Department with the rest of the departments. Responsible for system acquisition, system development, maintenance, support, IT infrastructure, policies & standards. Additionally & when appropriate, manage & oversee main system upgrades & implementation. Proactively manage the structural system requirements and coordinate with head-office systems & processes.
The ideal candidate must have the following:
* 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in IT/financial services applications systems
* University graduate with professional qualifications (IT Eng, MBA, CMA, etc)
* Knowledge of database & accounting systems to support the accurate financial information
* Excellent administrative & management skills with strong ability to lead & motivate subordinates
* Strong technical abilities with excellent interpersonal, written, oral, PC literacy & communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines & resolve problems
* Fluency in English & Arabic
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.