Job description / Role
- Head of Infrastructure and Environment: - Riyadh
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- $Negotiable per month total package + flights & medical
Established in the 1960’s, Digby Morris’ client is one of the leading engineering, architecture and total infrastructure consultancy services providers in Central Asia, the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) regions. Advancing global quality capabilities through highly qualified professionals and the latest technology, they offer expertise in engineering, architecture, hospital planning and water, wastewater and environment. The company is served in the Middle East by offices in the UAE, Sana’a, Erbil, Baghdad, Ramallah, Riyadh and Muscat.
A leading consultancy with almost 100 specialist staff, the company’s services in Water, Wastewater & Environment are relied on by governments, utility companies, river authorities and multinational organisations. Over the years the company has worked extensively for the world’s largest funding agencies on a range of important projects:
- Dams and water resources
- Lake, river and coastal engineering
- Water treatment and distribution, wastewater treatment, sewerage and drainage
- Environmental assessments and management plans
- Municipal, industrial and hazardous waste
With an already substantial business of circa 40 site based staff and a strong contingent of office based engineers, the company has identified the Water sector as a key area for growth in the Saudi Market. As a result they are looking for a Head of Infrastructure & Environment to both manage current and future projects as well as develop and grow the existing business through interface with new and current clients.
The candidate will be responsible to manage the process of identifying projects, and patriciate in proposals submission, and manage the design process, as well as support construction. The scope of Infra would cover mainly wet utilities inclusive of water, wastewater networks, pumps and treatment plants.
- Up to $10k package subject to experience
- Flights & Medical
- BSc Civil or Mechanical engineering
- Has 10+ years of experience, and worked on design of multiple design of water/wastewater projects in the region.
- Previous experience working for clients in the Saudi utilities sector – municipalities, utilities companies etc
- Strong client facing & communication skills as well as some experience in client business development
- Experience in the technical evaluation of contractors
- Arabic speaker
About the Company
Digby Morris one of the first choice recruitment consultancies operating within the property and construction industry. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every clients requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients\\' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date our clients have included:
- Private Practices
- Leisure Operators
- Financial Institutions
- House Builders