Head of Internal Audit
Job description / Role
Robert Half International is working on an exclusive basis with a leading Manufacturing company based in Jeddah who are market leaders in their field. Due to a reorganisation, they are looking to recruit a Head of Internal Audit.
Your role will be to evaluate the effectiveness of governance and internal control arrangements throughout the Group. Create Internal Audit strategy, risk assessment, risk based annual Internal Audit Plan. Manage the Internal Audit team. Assess the company's compliance with internal policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and controls addressing operational risks. Prepare and present clear and concise findings to the Board delegate and the Board of Directors, including identification of practical recommendations and their implementation. Responsible for the EHS of the company to ensure the safety and security of its employees, customers and contractors. Oversee the Quality department to ensure the company maintains the required standards.
* Establish policies for the auditing activity aligned with IIA international requirements and direct its technical and administrative functions.
* Develop and execute a comprehensive annual Audit Plan, based on an understating of the significant risks to the organization, for the evaluation of the management control of all Group activities, including the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of emerging risks.
* Examine the effectiveness of all levels of management in their stewardship of Company resources and their compliance with the system.
* Recommend improvement of management controls designed to safeguard Company resources; promote Company growth and ensure compliance with laws.
* Ensure that internal and external audit efforts are properly coordinated.
* Establish and maintain a quality assurance program to evaluate the operations of the Internal Audit Department.
* Review specific operations at the request of the Board of Delegate or management.
* Develop and manage audit program relating to specific audit activities.
* Review the process of identifying and managing the risks for the Group is exposed to.
* Establish performance measures and produce reports to the Board delegate and Board of Directors.
* Determine internal audit resource requirements and structure.
* Oversee the Quality department to ensure the relevant audits are being conducted and that the quality processes are being followed.
* Oversee the EHS Department, and review the EHS initiatives and monitor their implementation to ensure the provision of a clean and safe environment for company employees.
* University graduate and holder of a professional qualification i.e. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Chartered Accountant (CA), Chartered Public Accountant (CPA).
* Knowledge of a relatable sector i.e. infrastructure, construction, Transport, Logistics.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Internal Audit Manager
Arabia Insurance Cooperative Co.
A Leading Steel Pipe Manufacturer In Saudi Arabia
|Saudi Arabia||17 Mar|
Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)