Job description / Role
This position is responsible for a team performing investment operations activities for a large and complex asset management firm covering asset classes spanning Public Equities, Fixed Income, Money Market Instruments, Private Equities, and Real-estate.
Local alternative investment firm (KSA) with a very strong track-record, and over multiple billion dollars in AUMs
* The Head of Investment Operations is responsible for the smooth operations and implementation of a proper operational environment, Back office support and settlement systems in the areas of local, international brokerage and asset management.
* Responsible for the implementation, review and update operation policies and procedures.
* Evaluates the quality of personnel in the department accordingly submits performance appraisal, training needs and recruitment budget for the department
* Supervises the reconciliation and authorises of any transaction in the department.
* Manage and oversight on alternative investments funds .i.e. Local Real Estate, Local Private Equity and International Fund of Funds
* Implementation of new systems.
* Large scope of responsibilities.
* Competitive package and incentives.
* Hands on experience in systems implementation and integration, data cleansing, business automation, process improvement, cost optimisation and complex issues resolutions.
* Solid track record in client & regulatory reporting/accounting/KYC and client's on boarding.
* Solid knowledge in Middle Office, Back Office ops, Fund Accounting, & Risk Reporting best practices.
* Rich product knowledge including different asset classes spanning Public Equities, Fixed Income, Money Market Instruments, Private Equities, and Real-estate.
* Solid fund accounting and reporting skills, fund pricing, valuation, and NAV calculation.
* Firm understanding of reporting best practices.
* Reliability and accuracy of output, Integrity, and ethics.
* Experience in Advent System's key modules (APX, Tradex, etc.).
* Track record of excellent leadership skills, team building, development, and sustainability.
* Monitoring the funds and managed accounts teams' outputs and advocating ownership skills, creativity, and good investment's servicing practices.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies