Job description / Role
• This is a senior role in a leading local conglomerate with investments regionally and internationally.
• Private Equity and M&A Transaction experience required to manage the existing investments and work on IPO transactions.
• Client is a multi-sector group invests in different sectors such as healthcare, food services, financial services, transportation and Real Estate.
• Advise on investment strategies to achieve the company's strategic objectives
• Undertake due diligence of existing and new partner organisations
• Monitor the performance of existing portfolio and investments
• Candidate will have the exposure to look after local investments in KSA.
• Board membership exposure
• Candidate must have minimum 10 years experience.
• M&A, Private Equity and Real Estate Investment experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Director - Turnaround Restructuring
NSI & Bluefin Talent