Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions Executive Search is currently supporting a global FMCG business based in Saudi Arabia to recruit a Head of IT Audit to be part of their organization. In this senior role, you will be responsible for all of the audit activities related to technology for the business.
• Lead, develop and manage a team of IT audit professionals.
• Play a key role in the development, creation and preparation of the annual IT audit plan.
• Build and develop critical business relationships with senior IT Management globally.
• Provide proactive risk, control and governance council to business management as required.
• Implement change to processes where required.
• University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• Professional certifications such as CISA, CISSP or CISM is a plus.
• 8-10 years of relevant IT Audit experience, preferably with the big 4, FMCG or financial services experience.
• Strong knowledge of Internal Audit evaluation principles and practice.
• Strategic thinking, strong technical capabilities, and complex engagement delivery.
• Pro-active, highly responsible and resourceful.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
SAUDI NATIONALS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE AND ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Due to the high number of inbound applicants, please note that our recruitment team are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. If you are not contacted by a Gulf Connexions team member within 10 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. Your profile will, however, be stored on our database for future opportunities.
Applications will be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.