Job description / Role
Head of IT & Governance (Saudi National) - Multi national retailer
Opportunity to lead, grow and manage the whole IT Security function
20,000 + staff with stores 300+ across the GCC
IT SECURITY & RISK
* Draft Risk Appetite strategy and ensure that it is being adopted, looking for emerging security threats and advises leadership on ways to address them
* Ensures that IT ISO accreditation is maintained and that all audit findings are being addressed
* Works with IT Leadership and other stakeholders in the Business to promote best ways of working, covering all areas of business case, delivery, project reporting, key design decisions, change management
* Is accountable for ensuring IT controls are current and effective, recommending and delivering improvements where applicable.
* Implement and govern IT policies, standards & baselines to ensure to strict adherence to IT standards
* Reviews annual costs of licenses and challenges suppliers to reduce costs, where possible.
* Undertakes delivery of projects as required by Directors and Exec Board
* Provides tools and templates for mega projects and represents IT in shaping the Programme Office ways of working.
* The chance to join a forward thinking organisation that is using technology as a business enabler.
* Good package and working with a world class team.
* BSC or Masters in Computer Science / Engineering Degree or very relevant field
* Recognized Quality Assurance or Project Management qualification
Experience, Skills, & Competency
* 15+ years of strong IT PMO experience, Including ERP, Infrastructure projects and security
* Advanced Technical and Managerial Certifications (ITIL, OCP, PMP, OBIEE, EDW, .Etc.)
* Consultancy experience in managing technology companies onshore and offshore.
* Good leadership and team development abilities
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to align company strategy at all level of the organisation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Head of IT
IT Project Manager
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||26 Sep|
Bilingual Head of IT
Irwin & Dow