Job description / Role
We're seeking a Business or IT literate professional deeply experienced in expressing business requirements into IT ready functional designs. By utilising your extensive project management experience and strong understanding of project management methodologies you will offer guidance and direction to the wider IT function, as well as coordination of all initiatives.
A very exciting new centre being created by the Saudi government to help track progress and promote transparency of all 2030 initiatives across the Kingdom. The centre will also actively engage with the public in monitoring the performance of the various 2030 implementation programs and regularly publish performance dashboards.
* Write and synthesize the business requirement/functional design across one medium or multiple small project(s).
* Design a project plan and coordinate resources and timetables with both IT and business users to deliver products.
* Ensure projects are delivered on-time, in-budget and within scope
* Check completeness of functional design compared with business requirements.
* Work with business to write the test cases corresponding to requirements and create test coverage matrices.
* Carry out small changes to the requirements process to make it leaner.
* Manage end-to-end software development lifecycle.
* Conduct operational capacity planning and risk assessments for all requirements that are not met technically.
* Carry out operational readiness planning for small to medium projects deployment
In addition to holding an exciting and critical developmental role, this great opportunity in this fantastic organisation will pay an attractive salary plus benefits to the right candidate.
* At least 5 years' experience in IT project management and business analysis
* Familiar with programming paradigms and business requirements frameworks (e.g., use cases, stories ). Mastery of how requirements are written in different formats (e.g. stories for agile)
* Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
* Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
* Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.