Job description / Role
Head of Landscape – Hard and Soft- Maintenance and Project Work
Main duties are:
- Coaching, developing landscape team
- KPI and SLA targets Management of budgets
- Innovation and sustainability in LS Services
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation
- Liaison with client and development of a positive relationship
- Responsible for accuracy and timeliness of financial data and statistics
- Continuously review Business Support Services procedures and implement improvements when applicable.
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum 10 years’ experience at Management level
- Must be able to work on own initiative with a proactive and flexible attitude
- Ability to multi task and priorities
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.