Head of Learning - Academy
Job description / Role
To contribute to the development of the academy by implementing and scaling up the whole academy learning for the organisation. This is a leadership position and the successful candidate will have a chance to develop the organisation for a growing, global organisation.
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Academy Learning with a leading Saudi Arabian organisation, KSA that are hiring for the best international talent to join their team in Riyadh. This organisation is scaling up at an exponential pace so there's never been a better time to join them!
* To contribute to the development of the academy by implementing and scaling up the whole academy learning for the organisation.
* Due to confidentiality we are unable to disclose further information here but please do not hesitate to apply if you match the below requirements and we can discuss all the information in details during an initial conversation.
Competitive package + bonus + relocation + Tax Free Living
* Minimum 12+ years of experience
* Experience working in a similar role with a Management Consulting firm or Big4 is a plus but not mandatory
* Experience in HR- building a learning academy for mid-large sized organisation, learning design, Curriculum development, leadership development, coaching/training, performance and succession management
* Experience of partnering with third parties / Vendors to drive or bring in valuable partnerships such as with leading educational or professional training institutions locally and globally
* Experience training and coaching senior leaders
* Experience of working with diverse nationalities and different management levels
* Experience of designing learning and delivering training solutions
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Learning and Development Specialist
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
|Saudi Arabia||3 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|
Performance Management - Assistant Manager/Supervisor
|Saudi Arabia||7 Dec|