Job description / Role
Our Client: A large conglomerate in the region is looking for a Head of Legal .
- You will work closely with the other areas of this business to spot opportunities to deliver Corporate work and other legal advice.
- You will need to build relationships quickly and deal with high profile and well known clients.
- Lead, manage and oversee the Company’s response to litigation, claims and third-party activity including developing/implementing case strategy and negotiating settlements.
- Assess business risks and develop strategies to mitigate any risks in the Divisions through the development and implementation of business process improvements and assisting in the development and presentation of training on relevant laws and legal/business issues
- Saudi Local preferred. Solid 15+ years of legal experience.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills (both oral and written) able to dialogue effectively with senior leaders and build trust across the business.
- Ability to lead a broad-based team in a complex multi-jurisdictional environment and able to implement best practice as appropriate.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is an absolute must have.
At Mindfield we are driven by mutually agreed KPIs and service levels. Exceptional results can only be delivered when we understand both our key stakeholders clients and candidates. Keeping this in mind we would request that when applying for a role do take cognizance of the “must haves” to avoid disappointment. Sometimes positions take time to close and there could be delay in us responding to you but respond we will.
Look forward to a long term relationship. Mindfield making a difference.
About the Company
Mindfield Resources, is a UAE based, total HR solutions company providing high level expertise in HR management solutions.
With primary focus on providing expert services in placement consultancy support to large and medium sized organizations in middle to senior management levels in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR, Finance and IT, Mindfield resource in a short span of time has made a niche position for itself.
Largely covering the MENA region the valued client list mainly compromises of blue chip organizations and large transnational groups primarily in FMCG, Retail, Automotive, Banking and IT sector.
Head of Legal
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Legal Manager - Hospitality
|Saudi Arabia||18 Mar|