Job description / Role
As Head of Legal you will be responsible for all legal affairs of the company, providing sound legal advice and contributing to the development of systems, processes and procedures that support the effective management of litigation, in order to protect the company's interest at all time.
Newly established project set up by wealth fund, view to becoming a multi-faceted technology & electronics MNC.
* To ensure effective handling of litigation, arbitration, mediation and potential claims by or against the company and its employees.
* sure the completeness and correctness of all contractual work, documents, agreements etc. and ensure they are prepared in line with the set policies and legal requirements of the company.
* To protect and promote the company's legal interests, whether by mediation, arbitration or action in the courts, with varying degrees of guidance depending on complexity and importance.
* Manage the outsourcing of legal work within agreed guidelines and ensure accurate, timely and effective completion of such work.
* Competitive, tax-free salary.
* Opportunity to contribute directly to the growth and development of an exciting new project that will bring together top- level executives across a number disciplines to support the business.
* Progressive, exciting environment.
* Saudi National
* Ability to draft in Arabic and English
* 10+ years' relevant experience including at least 5 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities.
* Experience in a holding company working in the Manufacturing, Investment, Innovation or other capital-intensive industry.
* Experience in Corporate Development litigation (M&A, JV, Partnerships etc).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.