Job description / Role
Head of Maintenance - Riyadh
An expanding engineering company in Saudi Arabia are recruiting for a Head of Maintenance to be based in Riyadh. This position will report to the Engineering Director.
The Head of Maintenance will be responsible for planning, supervising and ensuring effective maintenance activities for all company facilities. He/she will also ensure technical and operational safety, integrity, and reliability of the assets and to minimize downtime of the facilities.
- Lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and pro- active, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
- Initiate, implement, and manage maintenance program based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/ scheduling and preventive/ predictive maintenance.
- Prepare and manage annual and long-term maintenance strategies for key equipment and advanced maintenance technology.
- Participates in and provides leadership for the development of policies and procedures for department, division, and organization.
- Develop and implement changes to the Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Predictive Maintenance (PM) Programs to ensure full compliance.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar subject.
- 10+ years experience in maintenance with at least 5 years spent in managerial positions.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Due to current travel restrictions in place, our client have a strong preference for candidates located in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
General Manager - Operations & Maintenance
The Gulf Recruitment Group
Big Fish Recruitment
Asset Management - Maintenance Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||3 Aug|
Facilities Management Operations Manager