Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are working with a large well known food business who are looking for a Marketing Manager/ Head of Marketing to join their team in Riyadh to manage full 360 marketing initiatives with a focus on Digital Marketing and supporting with their E-commerce B2C & B2B marketing projects.
• As Marketing Manager you will develop and execute marketing initiatives which include but is not limited to development of business, oversight of marketing projects ABL, TTL and BTL; relationship building with new customers.
• Produce market requirements for new product development and existing product enhancements and establish product release plans based on market research and internal resources.
• Continuously explore latest marketing trends related to product promotions.
• Maintain and increase the digital marketing and social media presence whilst planning and executing E-Commerce marketing.
• Focus on corporate marketing and the competitive advantage.
• Take ownership of all Digital Marketing activities to generate/increase web traffic and qualified leads through website, social media, e-commerce marketplaces (in-house & 3rd parties) throughout.
• Execute a demand generation strategy to increase lead acquisition and reduce the cost per opportunity - develop strategic demand generation programs.
• Work with analytical platforms to create online strategies.
SAR 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will be agile, flexible and able to work under pressure and tight timelines, creative and innovative, details oriented and with a can-do attitude. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with the ability to provide support across different Regions & Countries, rise to the standards for newly introduced technologies & platforms and endorse the economies of scale behavior in your day-to-day operations.
• A minimum 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years’ experience in the food industry
• Must be a Saudi national.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• You should have a proven track record of Project & Events Management, Digital Marketing and some exposure to e-commerce.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Marketing Director - Non-Digital
Quest Search & Selection
Director of Marketing
Quest Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||7 Apr|
Marketing Director - Education Sector
Right Calibre Executive Search
Head of Marketing and Communication
NSI & Bluefin Talent
|Saudi Arabia||24 Mar|