Job description / Role
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you'll be doing
• The Head of Marketing - Own Concept is responsible for setting up the brand's strategy to build brand sustainability and the brand's goals, objectives and budgets for the short and long term.
• He/she is responsible for managing the human capital in his/her area, directly or through subordinate managers, ensuring excellence of marketing performance.
• Defines the brand strategy Defines the marketing budget by market/store
• Defines and oversees the development of the corporate brand guidelines and ensures alignment with brand strategy on branding, advertising visual, brochure, packaging, collaterals, digital assets
• Defines regional marketing action plan & adapted tools per store (Direct Marketing, PR, Media, Digital) and signs off the local action plan and tools development
• Defines the CRM strategies Supervises the retail marketing (getting customer knowledge, and action plan to improve customer acquisition, retention, satisfaction, sales, service)
• Monitors regional brand performance and defines marketing KPIs Manages the Own Concepts marketing team
• Additional tasks might be required, in reasonable alignment with the job role
What you'll need to succeed:
• University degree in Business or Marketing Graduate from recognized Business Schools or Universities Ideally holding an MBA: Retail/Brand/Marketing management, Digital marketing
• Minimum 11 years of relevant experience Marketing of global brands in FMCG, Luxury, B to B, Brand development, Digital marketing, Retail Marketing, ideally for multiple networks and multiple markets
• Being Inclusive
• Collaborating & Influencing with Respect & Trust
• Communicating effectively
• Demonstrating Customer Centricity
• Demonstrating Personal Resilience & Adapting to Change
• Demonstrating Strategic Vision
• Developing & Engaging Employees
• Driving Innovation
• Driving Results
• Understanding & Developing Self
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.