Job description / Role
My client, a group of companies in KSA, is looking to recruit a Head of Marketing & Communications at the Corporate Level to join their team in Jeddah.
Role: Head of Marketing and Communication
- Building Corporate Marketing and Communication Capability:
- Lead the development of the group & network companies’ brand strategy with the support of the group leadership team
- Develop marketing and communication plan for the group and network companies to deliver on the marketing and communication strategy including promoting the company and network companies services
- Execute marketing and communication plans across channels including content & communication material development, such as PR, corporate videos, digital posts, documentaries...
- Build internal communication capabilities including communication portal management
- Lead all group and network companies corporate events in coordination with other relevant functions within the organization
- Develop brand guidelines for Group and network companies with making sure that all communication material is aligned to brand guidelines
- Minimum of 7 years of corporate marketing and communication experience in one of the top-notch organizations
- Must be Saudi or Arab born and raised in Saudi
- Knowledge and Skills for Corporate Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Arabic Speaker is a must
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Director of Strategy & Business Development
|Saudi Arabia||31 May|
Black Pearl Consult
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jul|
|Saudi Arabia||2 Aug|
Head of Marketing & PR - Ports/Shipping/Freight