Job description / Role
Head of Markets - Saudi Arabia
They are one of the biggest names in the industry who can attract world class talent with their high-profile reputation, scope of work and use of cutting-edge technologies. Based in Riyadh, this is a commercial role designed to drive sustainable growth in the KSA market. You will create an ecosystem of influencers, partners and collaborators in the marketplace to build a strong foundation for the client's regional presence.
* Plan and execute strategy to achieve targets
* Guide the teams in defining winning propositions
* Actively govern project deliveries and client engagement by leadership with Senior client stakeholders
* Responsible for managing a team of commercial leaders covering various industries and lines of service.
* Focus on domain-led solutions, outsourcing/managed services and system integration services.
* The ideal candidate will have a strong leadership background, and ideally regional experience.
* Applicants MUST speak fluent Arabic, which will enable you to liaise with various government entities and clients.
* Extensive experience dealing with CXO clients and stakeholders will ensure you can deliver the client solutions and scale operations seamlessly.
This is an immediate requirement, and my client attract world class talent using the latest technologies combined with above market salary and excellent additional benefits.
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.