Job description / Role
Head of Office - Saudi Arabia - Overseas Association
JEX Personnel are seeking a Senior Level Lawyer who would be able to manage/lead the Saudi Office of one of our longstanding clients.
This firm has an Overseas Association and would be looking for a lawyer whom has specific experience operating and managing a legal team in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Suitable candidates will be offer a Senior / Partner title to justify the seniority & responsibilities of this position whilst working within a multi-office law firm.
SAR 65,000 to 78,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Suitable candidates should have:
- Proven Exposure in the Saudi Market
- Solid track record working in the region
- Ideally admitted in a Common Law jurisdiction (if not at least educated)
- Ability to manage a team on the ground
- Confident with their Business Development and Marketing capabilities
- Able to manage their own clients and that of more junior counsel
- Ideally bilingual but this is not a requirement
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent