Job description / Role
Robert Walters is working on behalf of a multinational company to recruit for a Head of Operations. As part of the cinema industry, our client is looking to have someone provide strategic and operational oversight to Directors of Cinema Operations and other operational departments, including accountability for profitability and service delivery.
* Provide direct supervision and develop high quality business strategy that ensures strategic alignment to the overall Company's objectives to operational departments
* Instill guest loyalty, maximize profit, and create a productive work environment
* Asses the strategic needs of locations to maximize profitability, increase market share, improve service delivery, and enhance the viability of asset
* This includes collaborative work with key corporate stakeholders to prioritize needs and determine the best use of capital
* Provide an operational perspective as systems and processes are developed
* Routinely analyse financial performance, guest service and talent to draw conclusions and recommend strategies for improving results in these key areas for the cinema
* 10 years of work experience, with 5 years of progressive business management experience in a high-volume setting
* Must have an advance understanding of multi-unit operations
* Must have the ability to deliver strong financial results and superior guest service
* Ability to travel 45-55% of the time
* Must be familiar with all aspects of the cinemas and areas of accountability, including: market share, competitive environment, trade area, financial results, operational challenges, etc.
* Must have cinema experience
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|